staging the energy injections below a limit fuel flow such the gas is actually injected only regarding sucking area or perhaps the stress part and/or merely through every second or next gasoline nose of a swirl vane and/or that gas is inserted through the gasoline nozzles of any 2nd or third swirl vane associated with the burner.
14. The axial swirler based on claim 1, when the axial swirler is in an annular combustor, can combustors, or one or reheat system.
18. The burner in accordance with state 6, when the gasoline nozzles become elongated slot nozzles expanding really parallel to the top rated from the swirl vane.
19. The burner per claim 6, wherein the fuel nozzles constitute a primary nozzle for injections of liquid-fuel, and/or one minute nozzle for treatment of a gaseous gas and a 3rd nose for injections of service atmosphere, which encloses the very first nose and/or the 2nd nozzle.
20. The method based on declare 13, when the very reactive gas is comprised of natural gas fuels, hydrogen wealthy fuels, and hydrogen gas.
The above also items tend to be achieved by an axial swirler, in particular for premixing of oxidizer and gas in gas turbines, containing a sequence or a plurality of swirl vanes with a streamline cross-section, each swirl vane having a number one edge, a trailing sides, and a suction side and a pressure part. One swirl vane have a discharge stream angle between a tangent to the camber range at the trailing edge as well as the swirler axis this is certainly monotonically increasing with growing radial point from the swirler axis.
The swirl vanes is actually positioned around a swirler axis, where mentioned trusted sides continue radially outwardly, in essence in radial way, and whereby stream slot machines tend to be formed amongst the suction part of every swirl vane together with stress area of their closest neighboring swirl vane
- The increase in I? enables a reduced amount of the swirl number (cf. FIG. 5 ) as well as the stress losings (cf. FIG. 6 ).
The burner comprising an axial swirler as defined overhead was distinguisheded because a minumum of one on the swirl vanes try designed as an injections device with at least one energy nose for introducing a minumum of one energy to the burner.
The burner can be used for fuel-air blending also blending of energy or petrol with any sort of gas used in shut or semi-closed petrol turbines or with burning fumes of a primary burning level. The burner can be utilized for fuel turbines comprising one compressor, one combustor plus one turbine as well as for petrol generators with one or numerous compressors, no less than two combustors at least two generators.
The inflow is actually coaxial to your longitudinal axis 47 regarding the swirler 43
Plus today’s creation relates to the usage a burner as defined above for the combustion under higher reactivity conditions, preferably for all the burning at higher burner inlet temperatures and/or for burning of MBtu fuel, normally with a calorific property value 5,000-20,000 kJ/kg, preferably 7,000-17,000 kJ/kg, more preferably 10,000-15,000 kJ/kg, the majority of preferably these an energy comprising hydrogen gas.
The swirler vanes 3 shown in FIG. 3 extend from the leading edge 38 to a trailing advantage 39. The main advantage area of each vane 3 provides a profile, and that is driven really parallel towards inflow. The pages of the vanes 3 change through the main fatflirt circulation course 48, for example. in downstream direction the streamline profile twists and bends like to create a smoothly designed suction area 31 and stress side 32. This form imposes a swirl regarding movement and leads to an outlet-flow way, that has an angle relative to the inlet flow direction 48. The key movement is coaxial toward annular swirler. The outlet stream is actually turning around the axis 47 of swirler 43.
In FIG. 4(a) a high swirl arrangement, in other words. a swirler with a low swirl amounts sn of 0.7 is found, whereas in FIG. 4(b) a swirler with less swirl, in other words. with less swirl numbers versus embodiment in FIG. 4(a) try revealed (sletter around 0.5 to 0.6). Put differently, the vanes 3 from the embodiment of FIG. 4(a) tend to be more complicated compared to vanes 3 of this embodiment of FIG. 4(b) .
2. The axial swirler according to declare 1, wherein the best side of each one of the swirl vanes is a really straight edge expanding in a radial movement and/or the camber type of the swirl vane try curled to make a C-shape or an S-shape.
where a discharge flow position (I±) on stated radial range (roentgen) is provided with by a purpose: brown [I±(roentgen)]=KA·RI?+H, whereby I? is actually including 1 to 10, and K and H become constants selected such that the release circulation position (I±(Rmin)) at a minimum radial distance (Rmin) is from 0 levels to 20 degrees and the discharge movement direction (I±(Rmax)) at a maximum radial distance (Rmax) try from 30 qualifications to 50 qualifications, the technique comprising: presenting air through axial swirler and identifying numerous gasoline nozzles through which fuel is actually inserted as a function of an overall total injected fuel flow; and inserting energy into the quantity of the energy nozzles determined since the function of the full total injected fuel-flow.